Choosing Right Professional Team, Makes A Real Difference In Your Business
- Transition Assistance
- Implementation Arrangements
- Tax Review
- Correct Tax Liability
- Eligible Input Tax Credit
- Transaction Mapping
- Handholding Support
GST Advisory Services
In view of the complexity and scope of GST requirements, our GST Advisory & Planning Team will apply the principal of “Keep it Simple & Short” to avoid any unnecessary complexities of GST that affects your business.
We will prepare your staffs and your organization to be GST ready so that they understand the tax mechanism and its application to the business which includes amongst others; proper record-keeping requirements, appropriate treatment to the company’s products and services, likely impact to cash flows, pricing strategies, business contracts and day-to-day accounting for sales and purchases.
HEADLIGHTS OF GST ADVISORY SERVICES
- Transitional Arrangements under GST
- Availment of eligible input tax credit of previous laws
- Preparation & E-Filing of transition forms
- GST Impact Assessment
- Pricing Impact
- Working Capital Impact
- Determination of Correct Tax Liability
- Availment of Eligible Input Tax Credit
OUR STRATEGIC OFFERINGS INCLUDES
- To perform an initial review on your business structure and operations in light of biggest indirect tax reform of India.
- Review of the Accounting systems as existing and the changes that would be required thereon in the new GST regime
- Review of the existing level of compliance, documentation, accounts and records with a view to identifying the changes that would be required.
- To assess the complexity of your group’s business transaction and advise on the GST implication.
- Assisting in the preparation of a detailed checklist for GST administration
- To provide GST training to educate the relevant staffs from the various department.
- Solving issues on GST which is come across in day to day affairs such as:
- Supply under GST
- Determination of Tax Liability
- Determination of Eligible Input Tax Credit
- To prepare a GST manual for guidance of your group’s staff.
- Identifying and examination of possible areas where there could be concerns of litigation / ambiguity and advising on related matters / strategies to be followed
- Providing Opinions on specific matters – Examining specific matters / issues referred to by Clients and providing our specialized opinions thereon
- Understanding transitional GST provisions and advising / assisting clients in their proper understanding and availment of the benefits as permissible
- To review all existing contracts entered into by the company with the objective of determining the appropriate GST treatment.
- To analyse the current business arrangement of the company and identify issues that are subject to transitional rules and the relevant issues that have arisen.
How will GST impact your business?
Accounts and Finance
- Identification and calculation of GST
- Credit on inputs and inventory
- Accounting entries in harmony with GST law
- Impact on working capital
- Impact on product cost
- Supply chain management review
- Review of existing contracts
- Refund Management
Sales and Purchase
- Seamless flow of credit
- Vendor selection based on location
- Planning of business operations
Skill Development and IT preparation
- IT up gradation for GST compliance
- Training employees on GST impact
- Payment of tax
- Warehouse planning
- Business restructuring
- Risk Management
FEATURES & BENEFIT ON JOINING US
- Separate dedicated team assigned for your work
- Authentic & reliable business service
- Conversation on telephonic with our experts
- Completely online automation service
- PAN India connectivity of professionals
- No hidden charges
- Transparency & Accuracy
- Regular updates on GST on email
- No more personal visit to consultant
Do I have to take multiple registrations?
A person with multiple business verticals in a state may obtain a separate registration for each business vertical. PAN is mandatory to apply for GST registration (except for a non-resident person who can get GST registration on the basis of other documents). A registration which has been rejected under CGST Act/SGST Act shall also stand rejected for the purpose of SGST/CGST act.
Whether I am exempted from GST registration?
Following persons are exempted from the GST Registration:-
- 1. Agriculturists
- 2. Persons making Nil-Rated/ Exempt supplies of goods and services
- 3. Persons making Non-Taxable/ Non-GST supplies of goods and services
- 4. Activities that are neither Supply of Goods nor Services
- 5. Persons making only supplies covered under Reverse Charge