File your Goods and Services Tax - GST Return OnlineStarting from 1,499/- per month
- Completely Online Service
- No Physical Presence
- No More Office Visit
- Authenticate and Reliable Filing of GST Return
- Timely Compliance of Due Dates
- No More Penalty
- Matching of Return with Inward Supplies
- Handholding Support
GST RETURN FILING
GST return filing is mandatory for all persons having GST registration even in case of nil supply of goods or services during the month. Periodicity of return under the GST is monthly or quarterly depending upon the type of registration.CLICK TO GET QUOTE
Filing GST return under the GST regime is crucial as non-compliance and delay will result in penalties and affect your compliance rating and timely refunds.
FEATURES & BENEFIT ON JOINING US
- Separate dedicated team assigned for your work
- Authentic & reliable business service
- Conversation on telephonic with our experts
- Completely online automation service
- PAN India connectivity of professionals
- No hidden charges
- Transparency & Accuracy
- Regular updates on GST on email
- No more personal visit to consultant
A return is a document that a taxpayer is required to file as per the law with the tax administrative authorities. Under the GST law, a normal taxpayer will be required to furnish three returns monthly and one annual return. Similarly, there are separate returns for a taxpayer registered under the composition scheme, taxpayer registered as an Input Service Distributor, a person liable to deduct or collect the tax (TDS/TCS), electronic commerce operator, non-resident taxable person etc.
CONCEPT OF REVISED RETURN UNDER GST
If any taxable person after furnishing a return discovers any omission or incorrect particulars therein, he may revised the return in the month in which such omission or incorrect particulars are noticed.
Revised return shall not be allowed after the due date for furnishing of return for the month of September or second quarter, as the case may be, following the end of the financial year, or the actual date of furnishing of relevant annual return, whichever is earlier.
PENAL PROVISIONS RELATING TO RETURNS:
Any registered person, who fails to furnish return within the due dates, shall be liable to pay a late fee of Rs. 100 per day under CGST and Rs. 100 per day under SGST, subject to a maximum of Rs. 5,000/- under CGST and Rs. 5,000/- under SGST.
CHECKLIST OF INFORMATION/DOCUMENT FOR RETURN FILING UNDER GST
- A complete details of all outward supplies (sales & others) made during the month under specified format.
- A complete details of all inward supplies (purchase & other) made during the month under specified format.
- Advance received against supply of goods or service during the month.
- Details of transactions attracting reverse charge under GST during the month.
- Other information related to inward & outward supplies during the month.
Whether I need to file return if there is no supply during the month?
GST return filing would be mandatory for all GST registered entities irrespective of if there was any activity / sale during the return filing period.
Whether I need do pay GST on advances received during the month?
Yes, as per the provisions of GST